Join Freedom Resource Center at the Dakota Medical Foundation building at 4141 28th Avenue South in Fargo on February 18th, 2014 from 2:00 to 3:30 to learn about service animals.
Topics to be covered:
- What are the rights of people with disabilities?
- How can entities comply with the law and ensure safety?
- Gain an understanding of how service animals are utilized
- How to inquire about the validity of a service animal
- Where are service animals allowed?
To register for this FREE webinar simply reply to this email or call Wanda at 701-478-0459 with your name, phone number, and mailing address.